Ms. Sarah put the postcards for Bro. Davison in the back of the room. Now you can go to the counter, write a note, and leave it with Ms. Sarah and SHE will mail it for you, if you want.
So there goes a few of THOSE excuses:
- I forgot
- I couldn’t find the postcards
- I didn’t know his address
- I wasn’t sure what to do
- I didn’t know where to look
I think you only have a few excuses left:
- No hablo ingles. (Don’t lie!)
- My pen is out of ink and there are no other pens in the universe
- My fingers are broken (but you can dictate to someone else)
- I think the rapture will happen before the Revival gets here, so it would be a waste of time. I’d rather redeem the time because the days are evil, so I’ll pray instead. (Right.)
- I get writer’s block and I can’t think of what to say. (tell him you’re praying for him, and that you’re looking forward to having him at our church, and that you hope he has a safe trip, and that you are hoping God speaks to you through the preaching, and that you want to donate $1M to him.)
If you have other, better excuses, let me know and I’ll add them to this incredible list.
– Bro. Ryan