Last week, you voted on your favorite skits. We’ll use the top THREE new skits:
- Scary Stories (16)
- Death Clock (14)
- Mood Ring (13)
- Prop Switch (12)
- Bad Game Night (10)
Nothing else was close. If we can’t get a skit to come together, we’ll pull in some of the backups (if you learn your lines quickly), and go from there.
Last year, you were TOO LATE on getting your lines memorized! This year, we have even LESS time. Here’s the deal:
- Feb. 8 – (tonight) Read-throughs (Branch special)
- Feb. 15 – McCracken preaching (no CN practice)
- Feb. 22 – GIBF (no CN practice)
- Mar. 1 – practice (Robbie special)
- Mar. 8 – practice
- Mar. 15 – practice (Rose special)
- Mar. 22 – practice (Mur. Sp Bk)
- Mar. 29 – Youth Night (no CN practice)
- Apr. 5 – practice (Tem. Sp Bk)
- Wed. Apr. 12 – communion (no CN practice)
- Thu. Apr. 13 – Comedy Night Dress Rehearsal
- Fri. Apr. 14 – Comedy Night!
Bold weeks = NO PRACTICE! *gulp!
We will divide skits out without reading through them all first. SOME skits, you will just have to memorize on your own and come prepared to perform. If you can’t do your part, Bro. Wilson will have to fill in for you, no matter whose part it is. No one wants to make him do extra work, so learn your lines!
This will be a fun Comedy Night, but require you to do more work on your own. Well… “work” means watching the videos until you learn your lines. Not hard, huh? I know you can do it. – Bro. Ryan