“Prayer is just as big as God is,” the song says.
How cool is that?
We get to… talk… and we actually move God by our… talking. Weird! And amazing! Who are we, God? Why listen to us?!
It seems we don’t comprehend the importance of prayer sometimes, but someone once said “All failures are prayer failures.” Wow. A “failed” week of camp will be a result of a “failed” prep time in prayer. Let’s ask God to do something amazing in our lives next week at camp.
Here are a dozen ideas:
- Cleanse me of sin. (Read Psalm 51)
- Challenge me to be and do more for Christ.
- Help me fall in love with the Bible and preaching.
- Help me deepen my relationship with my parents.
- Lead Bro. Redlin, the camp staff, and my counselor.
- If I don’t see something in me, show me.
- Give me the humility, courage, and determination to change.
- Show me how I can be a blessing to my cabin-mates.
- Lead Bro. Ryan and Mrs. Jamie.
- Help me be accountable.
- Give us safety.
- I love you.
– Bro. Ryan
CARNIVAL SUNDAY – Please see the table to sign up to help.
NEW WEBSITE! Visit TeensOfFaith.org to see some pictures, read the announcements, and read the weekly notes. Thank you Alisha for doing the announcements and Daniel for still loading the notes!